Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day



The world may turn its back on us, our friends may betray us, our relationships may fall apart, but there will always be this one person in the planet who will never stop from loving us - our mother.

I pray that when I have kids on my own in the future, I will be able to nurture them the same way my mom did to me and my brothers. I know being a mother is a really tough job but I figured out that "mommy" role only lasts until teenage years. When we're all grown up and mature enough to know right from wrong, mom becomes your consultant, counselor, chat mate, food buddy and best-est friend.

We love you, Ma! We're so blessed to have such a loving and caring mother! Happy Mother's Day!

P.S. It's my mom's birthday tomorrow!!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment