Thursday, November 29, 2012

Coron Teaser Photos

Here are some of the photos from our Coron trip last November 23 to 25. Remember my post here about my Boracacy trip? Yep, they're the same people, exactly the same, happy and game teachers I went to last year! This time our itinerary: the enchanting island of Coron with my brother and guess who? My best friend!!! So happy! 

Upon arrival at Busuanga Airport. Kuya and Vina

Souvenir shop. Warrior ang peg??? 

Sight seeing. I don't look too happy eh? 

Bolog Island



Second Island

Third Island

Mt. Tapyas... there we were reunited with Mrs. Canaria, the 4th year associate dean College of Nursing! hehe


Sooo beautiful!!! I wanna wake up everyday with this view in my window! haha. 
You should include Coron in your lists of places to visit! I swear, there's nothing like this elsewhere! 
It's definitely #morefuninthephilippines :)






No comments:

Post a Comment