Tuesday, January 1, 2013

HAPPY 2013, FOLKS!


ArtWorkbyHeadMade

THANK YOU for taking the time to read whatever it is that I post here. I am very grateful and thankful for everything whether good or bad. Thank you to the people who religiously supports my blog. I may not know each and everyone of you but I'd like to say thank you so, so much from the bottom of my heart! God has been very faithful to me ever since and 2012 was not an exception. I hope that this year 2013, you will still be there for me. I have a feeling that this will be a year of GRACE, CLARITY, and PURPOSE for ME and YOU--and just like you, I feel the Lord is calling me to do BIGGER things (which requires an extra teaspoon of maturity!! KAYA KO KAYA?) and so more than anything, I will need all your prayers and encouragement.

Again, thank you my dear readers. Sending you all my love!!! My wish for you comes from Numbers 6:25 "MAY THE LORD SHINE HIS FACE UPON YOU AND BE KIND TO YOU"


No comments:

Post a Comment