Thursday, March 21, 2013

Happy Birthday to Meee!!!

Age is just a number. Cliche as it may sound but definitely, I repeat, age is just a number. Don't let it go through your head. hehe. I remember my trainer for Boston Globe curiously asked how old I am and was surprised when he learned the truth behind his curious thoughts. They said there are two things you never asked a woman: first is her age, second is her weight. I'm much more confident to answer the former! hehe. I already mentioned here that, ever since I was 12, I've always dream of being 20 and be all grown up. I was all that excited to be that age. But as you can see, now that I'm 20 + 3, I don't know if I will dream of being 30 or be back to my little 12 year old self again. Haay! Anyhoo, this year I turned 23, can you imagine thaaaaat?? I know! Haha! I did not really plan of having a party or what for my birthday. I initially thought of just a simple dinner with my family but since, everyone is just insanely busy, I just opted to call out cousins, and friends. And this is how the crazy night went....




No comments:

Post a Comment