Monday, October 7, 2013

Modern Modest

Well hello blogger world! I've been MIA for sooo long and I am very sorry about that! It's just that.... there's too much going on and so much has happened that I feel like no one has ever paid attention to this blog. :( Anyway, I missed this! Just a while ago when I was trying to sign in, I completely forgot my password! I really thought Google already bought Blogger so I thought even if I signed in using my gmail, I could still access my blogger account. I already gave up and just decided to put up an account in another blog site but just as I was going to sign in and make one, I remembered my blogspot password! Hurray! Good thing I ate ice cream for lunch! haha. :)

I don't really have anything new to share except for an #ootd! Yup! An #ootd! :) Everyone's doing that in IG, FB, tumblr etc! haha... So why not try it? Nothing really wrong about it, specially if you're promoting an apostolic, modest outift right? Lemme hear some Amen! :) 

Who loves maxi skirts? Yeah? I do too!!! They're everywhere! I got my very first maxi skirt last July I think if I'm not mistaken. I immediately fell in love with it! I love the cut, the fabric and the length. Although its too long for me, yeah, I'm small like that but it's perfect when you wear a pair of wedge with it! Instant tangkad factor! Trust me! 

You might be wondering who took my #ootd photos..... 

Skirt from Vetus Shop

I love this simple outfit. Anyone can pull this one. Just a plain basic white shirt or blouse that will go with your maxi skirt of choice. You can also add a belt to make this outfit look pulled together. A statement belt will definitely finish this look! I might start looking for a nice belt sometime this month. 

So, to answer the question who took my #ootd photos is none other than my brother! Haha! I literally had to beg him to take my photos! Good thing it turned out quite good even if he's not in the mood.

And the wedges! :) 

So there... I hope you like my first #ootd post! :) And I'm so happy I can post and and update my blog on my phone now! Thanks to blogger app! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment