Monday, October 7, 2013

Live A Lovely Life

I never really thought I'd support online shopping before because:
1. I'm not sure if the sellers and the stuff they're selling are legit.
2. I can only see it online and I kinda don't like that idea. I like it if I can hold it and try it on so I'll know if it looks good on me or not.
3. I don't know how to deposit money in the bank.
The last one sounds a little funny but yes, I'm scared of entering a bank and do transactions and all. I feel like I'm gonna mess it up and will end up calling my mama for help. Even using an ATM machine seems like a scary thing for me to do back then. Eh wala naman kasi akong atm card nung nag aaral pa ako! So when I had my first job, that's the time I got a feel of a real atm card! My own atm card! Haha! :) 

I had my first experience of online shopping only last July and it was for this online shop called @vetus_shop. For a first time online shopper like me, I was a little anxious and excited at the same time. But all of my anxiety went down the drainage the moment ate Anna, the owner of the store, replied to my viber inquiry. I don't know what happened to me but I ended up ordering not just one, not just two, but a total of three different skirts! Was I overly excited??? I don't know maybe because the store remained true to their tagline: "The Cheapest Fashion Shop" or maybe because ate Anna was very accommodating and friendly and she replies pretty fast and everything you need to know will be in just one viber message so you don't need to ask ng paulit ulit and to top all the good things about this shop? Super fast transaction!!! As in! I was surprised how fast it was! :) And when I got a hold of my package, it exceeded my expectations! I love the skirts. Not because it's cheap, panget na. The fabric and quality is good! 

Skirt Vetus_Shop

Thanks ate Anna of @vetus_shop! More power to your business! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment