Saturday, November 23, 2013

Every Saturday Blog Challenge Day 1: 10 Random Facts About Me.

Today, out of nowhere, I decided to start updating my blog again. And because I'm one busy working girl, I decided to just do an "Every Saturday Blog Challenge" instead of the usual 30 day blog Challenge. :)

Here we go...

1. I am vertically challenged.

Yup, you read that right. When I was a kid, I always think I'm tall. But when I grew older, I was bombarded with the painful truth: that I am short and that I will be forever short. It's hard to tell my real age if it's your first time to meet me because of my height and my baby face! LOL! My supervisor before told me I only look 17 years old. In the company I'm working for right now, my Team Leader went his way just to ask what my "real" age was, and after hearing the truth, he said I look like I'm just 15 years old. :) I know I'll be thankful for all of these in the future! haha

2. I wear glasses

Because I have astigmatism and people wouldn't know it because I'm lazy to wear my glasses. I'm still considering contact lenses but I'm still scared...

3. I'm an RN

As in Registered Nurse. I'm still proud of it even if I'm slowly venturing into a different career as a behavior analyst. Naks! :) So help me Jesus!

4. I just recently learned to ride a bike

It's never too late!!!

5. I'm into baking

Two years ago, I wrote here that I can't bake. Fast forward to today, I'm now a trying hard cookie/cupcake baker! I never thought I'd be interested in baking but I'm so happy for this new kind of experience.

6. I have a HUGE sweet tooth!

I'd rather eat dessert!!! Chocolate, Ice Cream, cake!!! Everything!

7. I want to travel and live overseas someday

The Gold Coast is on my list....

8. Scissors have never touched even a single hair on my head.

My hair is now up to my feet.

9. I love modest fashion

10. I'm a champion.

I just once joined a singing competition and I was proclaimed the champion! I don't have anymore plans of joining any. Once is enough. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment