Saturday, November 23, 2013

Look what I found!

Today's my rest day and I decided to finally clean my room. My room is always filled with clothes, clothes and more clothes. I'm thinking of having my own department store inside my room already! Kidding! :)

So today, I'm feeling masipag and productive and decided to de-clutter. After folding my blouses and shirts, hunged my skirts and dresses, I remembered to fix my bags as well. I saw my peach colored bag on the floor that caught my attention.
I only used this for 2 weeks and the handle already snapped.
I checked the inside pocket and looked what I found...

500 peso bill plus few coins and also my Brgy. I.D
I was so surprised to see such amount! I know it's only 500, but hello? Where in the world will you find a 500 peso bill? How in the world did I forget I have this in my bag? I have this attitude to just stash my money inside my bag pocket and just totally forget it. So there.. I totally forgot about it talaga...

Now what to do with it..... :) Thank you, Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment