Friday, November 14, 2014

Playful Element

Time as they say, is the most playful element because it lengthens the minutes when you wait and rush the hours when you enjoy the moment.

How true. I'm writing this right now because I just can't believe that I'm on my 6th month here in Agusan del Norte. Flashback to last May 2014, I decided to flew all the way from Manila to Mindanao just for the purpose of experiencing something new. I was on that phase where I was so exhausted and tired from everything that's happening in my life, Just ended a toxic relationship, and my faith in God was so close to fading that I made this great decision to just move away for a "little" while. Little did I know that the "little" moving away, from the planned 3 months became 4, then 5 and now 6, How time flies. And a lot has changed since I left Manila. I can say that my faith in the Lord is stronger than ever. I renewed my spiritual relationship with Him as well. It's a different connection that I am most certain of, I am closer to my family because as the saying goes, "Distance makes the heart grow fonder". I miss them everyday and how I wish I was there to celebrate with each of their successes such as Mikko, my younger brother, is on the list of FULL SCHOLARS AGAIN in his uni. My Mom, being elected as the newest president of the Ladies Auxiliary of our section. My Dad, for his good health and so much blessings coming his way. And of course my kuya for being good in everything he do.
Right now I am enjoying everything I have. My work in the hospital, the family I'm staying in right now, and the friends I have here. They're all sent from heaven just for me. I can never be blessed enough!
I believe that wherever we are right now is never, ever an accident. It's all in God's plan. Where I am right now is God's way of saving me--saving me from falling into a pit. Saving me from what I thought was good for me. He's my superhero, my saviour. The love of God is abounding in every aspect of my life and I can never be thankful enough. Words are limited to describe the infinite love of God for us.
I hope you take the time to thank Him for all that He has done in your life too.

"The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold."
Psalms 18:2

No comments:

Post a Comment