Friday, June 19, 2015

Begin Again

I started blogging ever since I could remember. From Live Journal, to Multiply, to Wordpress and I could still go on and on and mind you, it's not my intention to be all over the internet, but it's just like my heart is searching for a place where I could fit in, where I would belong. Finally in 2011, I started blogging again.
A lot has changed and happened since then.

It's taken me awhile to realize that some things are better left unsaid. In this time and age where everybody tweets everything about what they're up to, posting about what's on their mind and so on... to tell you honestly, it is tiring. I've gone back through the past 4 years and made most of them private, cutting off the not so important, reverting some to draft and leaving a few that might be of value in helping you get to know me a little better.

Some people, those that I don't expect at all, would come up to me and tell me that they miss my blogs. I honestly don't know what to say in response, my heart could just burst!

I hope to write here more often, and I sure hope that you'll visit often, too. I apologize for the unintentional hiatus from writing, but all is well with my soul.

In the meantime, come back soon and let's talk about God, church, singleness, heartbreak, passion, cooking and everything in between.

Thanks for sticking with me,


-H

No comments:

Post a Comment