Tuesday, December 29, 2015

A Jolly Holiday



I got to spend Christmas Eve with my cousins, nephews, nieces, uncles and aunts this year. We all trooped to my cousin's house in BF Resort, Las PiƱas. It's the first time that we're all together with my nephews and nieces during this holiday so it was literally a RIOT! haha. Well in a good way of course. My cousins especially are loud people, always a happy bunch. Their stories and jokes made everybody's belly hurt from laughing. They're that fun--seriously.




My childhood friends from church and I also decided to have a get together. We had the uisual exchange gifts and some snacks and wine after! Feeling festive talaga with wine pa! :) Most of us literally grew up together because we are just neighbors and some of us are in the same class during Sunday school. There were a lot of us back then but life happens and some of them have their own family already or are now living abroad. 


Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment